Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Model Train Parts Why Does My Model Train Run On Certain Parts Of The Track But Completely Stop On Other Parts?

Why does my model train run on certain parts of the track but completely stop on other parts? - model train parts

I have an HO scale train.
The engine works well and works very well in certain sections. There are parts, not even when the train is moving. It is there. If you have a long piece of work that begins to run. If I listen carefully, I hear a small electrical current when the motor is defective part of the route.
You think I just need to clean? Could be the problem? Do you think the problem is "wrong"?
I made sure that every track was well connected.

I have about nineteen years old and I know that I am at work. I still have for several years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment