Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dry Coarse Hair Is There A Way To Make My African American Daughter's Coarse, Dry Hair Curly?

Is there a way to make my african american daughter's coarse, dry hair curly? - dry coarse hair

My daughters hair is thick and dry is not very practical, curly. It has only four, so I usually have woven with pearls or a ponytail that braided or twisted. The calculations take about two weeks, but twisted in the middle of the ponytail in the last day of school. If you pick up looks a mess, riddled everywhere. Is there a way to make hair to make it easier to comb and lasts for at least the whole day? Help other suggestions would be great.

4 comments:

  1. Try Frizz Ease products step by 1.5 ... each of them at least twice a week.
    Moreover, even if their hair in braids the key is held, is conditioned. BB Supergres use air conditioning on the scalp, when in plaits ... and spray, the knife at least once a day (usually a few times a day in pigtails) with a degree in conditioner. I am not speaking here of a small sink spray. Saturate the braids with him.
    Is available if you remove the braids and wash off immediately while still warm put some wet clothes conditioner my personal favorite (for him for Herbal Essences, but the work) not only put some in his coat .. with her hair ... wrapped in a towel if you can withstand the wet towel, which can leave wrapped in a damp towel and at least one hours ... or better in the night. Do not wash clean air ... I was just on vacation, when my daughters haircut.
    There are a ton of products out there and the hair of each reacts differently to different things. These are just things that I found to help.
    Stay away from Pink Lotiare chemicals that the hair is dry.
    Try KMS or proposals have some great products.
    There are many out there. But as I said the key is always always always ensure that it is dependent and not fat.
    It also has a pass called frizz ease dream curls a few days, I'll just use it to communicate with air conditioning, that I go out washing, and to the great works. I love the dream curls!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, this is not an answer as I wi same problem with my daughter, others sell miracle that very curly when u get it twisted, and how long does it take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hairdresser .. Haha, I mean, they can not do anything with any kind of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has naturally curly hair? I am black and when the hair is thick, I'm not sure it's something that is distributed ... Let me ask you to can - prolbley me a product that can help.

    ReplyDelete