Thursday, February 4, 2010

Slumberland Microfiber I Purchased A Cream Colored Microfiber Sofa And Loveseat From Slumberland. They Offered Me A Sofa Care?

I purchased a cream colored microfiber sofa and loveseat from slumberland. They offered me a sofa care? - slumberland microfiber

Treatment spit on the couch and prevent stains. Since in the color of light and also the fact that I have a 2-year-old child that I am doing it. Or is it one of the things that try to offer to purchase and pay for other things that you do not really need?

2 comments:

  1. Sone to repair my friend, a complaint and waited for 3 years, which will blow up the air like that, not then, do not worry, as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sone to repair my friend, a complaint and waited for 3 years, which will blow up the air like that, not then, do not worry, as they say.

    ReplyDelete