Saturday, February 13, 2010

If I Close My Eyes In A Tanning Bed... Why Do You Have To Wear Eye Protection In A Tanning Bed? Cant You Just Close Your Eyes?

Why do you have to wear eye protection in a tanning bed? cant you just close your eyes? - if i close my eyes in a tanning bed...

No, the rays of tanning beds are very strong, the eyes can still be damaged because of his eyelid is too thin a coat to protect the eyes. I hate tan without glasses anyway, I, I'm just feeling the sun, is difficult to keep the cause of his eyes closed in a bright light. Moreover, in my opinion, as I did the tan lines around the eyes, you are given. :)

4 comments:

  1. Because the eyelid skin is too thin to stop all harmful UV rays. If you are already a few times without browning them there is no problem, but even tan without them and run the risk of serious problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good question:)

    My mother has a tan without eye protection ... Maybe it's just easier to use protection?
    Haha do not take too seriously my answer, I do not know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's because I have not met all the way and you can not be some heavy damage if you nothing to cover their eyes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyelids are incredibly thin and delicate. Besides burned sucked.

    ReplyDelete