Friday, February 26, 2010

Golf Swing After Double Mastectomy How To Know What Club To Use At Any Given Situation On The Golf Course? What Are The Parts On The Golf Course?

How to know what club to use at any given situation on the Golf course? What are the parts on the Golf Course? - golf swing after double mastectomy

Well, I bought my first set of golf clubs last night, Dick's Sporting Goods. It came with 1 wood, 3-wood, hybrid 3i, especially since you need iron, pitching wedge and putter.

I do not understand why you need so many clubs. There is a 9-iron, iron 4, 5, 6,7,8, etc., I can not understand what they all were used. There are two things that are similar to other drivers. I understand that at least 1 timber is the driver because it is so large and the first shot with him.

It is only recently that all the iron I do not understand. There are many, but how are they used? If someone could tell me what is important, that it would be great.

In addition, there are so many names on aGolf Course. Fairway, Rough, green, and some others, but I could imagine. I do not know what they mean, but I think the channel, where the ball must land after a swing.

And the final goal. There is an eagle, boogie, boogie dual system (What you should get into the hole) Hole in One (obvious) and some others. What each of them and how many points you get into any? I understand that the lowest score is the winner, but that's all.

If someone can explain to me before Saturday, it would be very good. I hope he will be my first time in a field of 18-hole golf course. So, to know everything that can be beneficial.

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment