Saturday, December 26, 2009

Irritrol Sprinkler Systems Irritrol Sprinkler Valve Bonnet Replacement Thread Pitch Is Too Large. Where Can I Find Smaller Pitch Bonnet?

Irritrol Sprinkler Valve Bonnet Replacement thread pitch is too large. Where can I find smaller pitch bonnet? - irritrol sprinkler systems

I have a house in 1982 that I bought 4 years ago, built. I have no idea how old irrigation system, except that the headhunters are G-type must be stopped here 20 years ago. I replaced the solenoid valve is gray with the magnet in the middle and without flow control or manual closing. The membrane is identical to the richdel Irritrol solenoid valve and said so. I Brok jar on the hood and custom screw replacing Irritrol, because son too big. So the train and the bull that I bought. Please help, I need to fast for my sprinklers, because the grass is dying. Thank you!
-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment