Monday, December 28, 2009

Cavalry Hats Cavalry " Jump Wing Oval"?

Cavalry " jump wing oval"? - cavalry hats

In a recent study of the emblems of knighthood, which are specific to the Stetson, I found that "in the Cav, have most of the officers and NCOs a combination of officer rank insignia and crossed cavalry sabers. There are cases where the troops of several squadrons wore the distinctive red background and white trim commonly has a wing adjacent to the oval Cav. This oval was authorized for 1 / 17 Cav, no air cavalry squadron of the 82nd Airborne Division, is located in Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
I am a part of the CAV 2nd and I discovered that we can have a "jump wing oval, but in my research, I can not say if you were back online with more information, or swords are a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment