Friday, November 6, 2009

Kidney Problems More Condition_treatment Has Anyone Ever Had Kidney Problems Resulting From Pregnancy?

Has anyone ever had kidney problems resulting from pregnancy? - kidney problems more condition_treatment

when I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a kidney infection. and actually in the hospital for two days when he 6 months because she was sitting in the tube from the bladder to my right kidney, and was swollen and infected. and then went a kidney stone, shortly after me. I am now 17 1 / 2 weeks with my 2nd and I feel like taking another. What's the worst that can happen? that multiple infections of the kidney? Oh, and once only with questions of the right kidney.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had kidney stones. but I had terrible back / pain in the right side because the baby in the kidney, because the child of my left side hurt him sometimes pushes. but no kidney infection or kidney stones ... yet! in the hope that it was!
    Good luck, I hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete